Five Stations of the Cross Resources in One!
This kit includes 73 pages of creative Stations of the Cross resources. Bring some creativity into your Lenten observances. Purchase includes a lifetime parish license, so draw from this collection year-after-year. The resources include:
Falling in Jerusalem: Script/Meditations on the Stations of the Cross (21 pages)
- Poetic, prayerful reflections on the Stations, incorporating Scripture
- Find your best proclaimers to read these reflections aloud for a powerful Stations of the Cross.
Journey to the Cross: Stations of the Cross script (15 pages)
- A simple reflection with prayers and responses, formatted for booklets (8.5 x 11" with one fold) or handouts.
- Beautifully illustrated with abstract wood block-style images.
Sharing the Stations with Children: A Simple, Parent-Led, Whole Family Stations of the Cross Service (5 pages)
- Instructions for a simple parent-led service for Good Friday or anytime in Lent.
- Invite your parents to share their own two minute personal reflections as part of a whole family gathering.
- Includes a sample letter to parents, instructions, and a planning sheet.
Community Meditations on the Cross: Kit for Planning a Community-Led Stations of the Cross Service (8 pages)
- Guides you through planning a Stations of the Cross service led by community members, with three-part meditations.
- Gives guidelines for selecting and preparing presenters, as well as simple themes, prayers, and Scripture selections for each Station.
People of the Way: An Adult Retreat-Like Process for Creating Stations of the Cross through Art (39 pages)
- A creative ten-session Lenten program to study the Way of the Cross.
- This retreat-like process leads participants through reflections and art activities, culminating in the group creating artistic representations of each Station, which can then be used byt he parish.
This reproducible eResource is sold with a lifetime license for use within a parish, school, or diocesan office. You are allowed to make unlimited copies for use within your own community. You may also email these to members of your team or participants in your program. If you serve more than one parish or school, each should purchase its own license. You may not post our eResources to any web site without explicit permission to do so. Please contact us if you have any questions. Thank you for cooperating with our honor system regarding our product licenses.
|Dimensions:||8½" x 11"|
The Pastoral Center / LeaderResources