An Amazing Toolkit for Parish-Wide & Family Formation
A faith formation subscription website designed for parish catechetical leaders providing access to thousands of programs, strategies, and resources for forming people of all ages. Gather your whole community of faith, connect families to children's faith formation, and build faith in families at home. All an unbelievable value at a low annual subscription fee.
Over 2,000 individual pastoral resources, organized by faith topic and calendar, including:
- Sessions designed for children, youth, adults, parents, families, or intergenerational groups, including popular "Faith Festivals."
- FamilyFaith@Home send-home activities.
- "Celebrate Family," a seasonal treasure trove of ideas and programs.
- "First Steps for Families," dozens of 15 minute mini-sessions designed to fit into your regular catechetical program.
- Creative faith ideas, such as thematic film recommendations with reflection questions.
- Leader articles and background information.
The resources are grouped seasonally and thematically, so that your whole community can focus on a particular topic in dynamic, age-appropriate ways.
- Grouped by four calendar seasons, as well as liturgical seasons.
- Dozens of faith themes, organized into seven categories: Church Year, Creed, Justice & Service, Moral Living, Prayer & Spirituality, Sacraments & Worship, and Scripture.
The parish-tested resources come from the Center for Ministry Development, The Pastoral Center, and their extended teams of experienced pastoral leaders.
- Resources are flexible, editable, and reproducible. Customize them for your own parish's use.
- Easily share access with all your parish staff and volunteers.
This reproducible eResource is sold with a one year license for use within a parish, school, or diocesan office. You are allowed to make unlimited copies for use within your own community. You may also email these to members of your team or participants in your program. If you serve more than one parish or school, each should purchase its own license. You may post individual weeks to your web site, but not the resource as a whole. Please contact us if you have any questions. Thank you for cooperating with our honor system regarding our product licenses.
This is amazing... it is exactly what I have been looking for as we transition from traditional religious ed programming to a family/intergenerational model. Thank you again, and I am so looking forward to the [new] resources.
I love your resource and would be at a loss if I did not have it.
You all do a fantastic job! I just wish I had more time to review all that you have.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Excellent resource for family faith formation. The parents can do the activities at the parish and at home. This resource really help to build the Domestic Church.