EarthKeepers VBS Theme
A complete week-long summer program for teaching Pope Francis' encyclical, On Care for Our Common Home
Whether you run a large established VBS program or are starting a small new one, EarthKeepers VBS makes it easy, fun, and affordable.
- Teaches the lessons of On Care for Our Common Home (Laudato Si') in an engaging and age-appropriate way.
- Scripture-centered approach, with additional stories that bring these topics alive.
- Includes components you've come to expect from major VBS programs.
- Engaging music, with sing-along videos and hand motions for select songs.
- Built with flexible options so you can choose what works best for your program.
- Designed to minimize waste so we can better care for our common home!
The kit includes the following reproducible resources:
- "VBS: What, Why, and How" and Leader Guide for getting started, even if you've never been to a VBS
- Large Group Session Guide with talking points and tips for opening, "go deeper," and closing sessions.
- Bible Stories Guide for leading interactive Scripture-based sessions, with optional Powerpoint or printed visuals.
- Guides for preparing snacks and facilitating indoor and outdoor games.
- Crafts & Activities Guide with clear instructions, as well as reproducible handouts.
- Music resources including sing-along videos, scores, MP3 files, and suggested hand motions.
- Editable postcard and letter templates for publicity, as well as logo art files.
- Take-home pages for parents to keep them in the loop and help them work with their children on at-home goals.