Growing Up Catholic Sacramental Preparation
Growing Up Catholic offers a carefully tested and well-crafted sacramental formation process. It provides the immediate preparation for First Reconciliation, First Communion, and/or Confirmation in restored order.
Growing Up Catholic sacramental preparation is:
- Designed to coach parents to share their faith with their children.
- Based on handouts, which empower parents, help children learn, keep costs down, and extend faith into the household with long-lasting effects.
- Focused on bringing faith home with at-home activities. We send families home with a household plan.
- About loving Jesus! We want to help the children (and the parents!) fall deeper in love with Jesus, not just absorb theological knowledge.
- Available in multiple formats: different age groups (7-9, 10-14), English & Spanish, U.S. and Commonwealth countries, and flexibility to work well in parishes, schools, homes, rural areas, and more.
- Affordable: delivered as either an eResource that you print yourself or affordable color booklets, keeping your costs down.
When we coach young parents to become the primary ones who form their children for the sacraments, we do three big things:
- We evangelize and call the parents to greater faith, even if both are not Catholic.
- We begin a conversation about faith between the parent and child.
- We set the stage for a lifetime of faith.
Read leader documents, view sample pages, and learn more at GrowingUpCatholic.com.