DELIVERY TIMES ARE IMPACTED AT THIS TIME
At this busy time of year, a variety of factors are affecting our delivery times. Please plan to allow extra time for your orders to arrive.
- Most items published by Twenty-Third Publications, Creative Communications, and Pflaum ship direct from their parent company's warehouse. That warehouse has been experiencing delays of a week or more because of large order volumes, backorders from printing delays, and staffing issues. This means that your order may take 5+ business days to be shipped from the warehouse.
- Shipping companies have not been guaranteeing delivery times since the beginning of the pandemic and they are impacted by staffing issues.
- The First Sunday of Advent is at the end of Thanksgiving weekend this year, which reduces the number of available delivery days.
We are doing our best to deliver your orders as quickly as possible, but these issues are outside our control. Please be understanding of the warehouse and delivery workers who are doing their best during this difficult time.
Our Shipment Process
We are both a publisher and a reseller of pastoral resources. Most of the resources listed on our site are shipped direct from our partner publishers' own warehouses. This means that:
- If you order items from different publishers, there is a good chance that they will ship in separate packages, from multiple warehouses.
- We are dependent on the staffing, policies, and shipping options of each warehouse.
- When the publisher runs out of stock on an item, we usually do not have additional stock and will have to cancel your order.
- Expedited shipment options and pricing vary by warehouse, so we often will need to get a price quote on a case by case basis for you. Please contact us to learn more.
Shipping Rates and Methods
We do our best to offer affordable shipping options and send your items promptly. When you place an order, we will calculate shipping based on the weight of your order. Our system assumes that smaller orders will be shipped by a less expensive method and larger orders will be shipped by a faster, more reliable method.
- Smaller orders are usually shipped by USPS First Class (when available) or Media Mail. First Class delivery usually takes around a week to arrive in the continental United States. Media Mail often takes longer and is much less consistent, and can take weeks to arrive, but is the least expensive option.
- Larger orders are shipped by FedEx, UPS, or Priority Mail depending on the physical size and weight of your order, the warehouse from which they are shipping, and the destination address. We choose the best method based on these factors.
- Expedited shipping methods are also available, but differ by warehouse. Please get in touch for shipping quotes or more information.
Please contact us if you have questions, need an item shipped more quickly than usual, or if you have specific instructions.
Shipping outside the United States is available for some items, although it is usually quite expensive. Please contact us for a shipping quote, providing your address and the items you want to order. Our downloadable, affordable, reproducible eResources are very popular with our international customers and have no delivery charge or hassle.
We know how tight parish budgets are. We don't want you to keep a resource which you cannot use. If you have purchased something and realize it just won't work for your parish, we will gladly refund your money. We ask that you return the items to us within 14 days of your purchase.
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.