Growing Up Catholic offers a carefully tested and well-crafted sacramental formation process. It provides the immediate preparation for First Reconciliation, First Communion, and/or Confirmation in restored order.
Growing Up Catholic sacramental preparation is:
- Designed to coach parents to share their faith with their children.
- Based on handouts, which empower parents, help children learn, keep costs down, and extend faith into the household with long-lasting effects.
- Focused on bringing faith home with at-home activities. We send families home with a household plan.
- About loving Jesus! We want to help the children (and the parents!) fall deeper in love with Jesus, not just absorb theological knowledge.
- Available in multiple formats: different age groups (7-9, 10-14), English & Spanish, U.S. and Commonwealth countries, and flexibility to work well in parishes, schools, homes, rural areas, and more.
- Affordable: delivered as either an eResource that you print yourself or affordable color booklets, keeping your costs down.
When we coach young parents to become the primary ones who form their children for the sacraments, we do three big things:
- We evangelize and call the parents to greater faith, even if both are not Catholic.
- We begin a conversation about faith between the parent and child.
- We set the stage for a lifetime of faith.
Read leader documents, view sample pages, and learn more at GrowingUpCatholic.com.
Order a free, complete preview or pre-order here.
Questions about how it works? Give us a call at the number above. We're happy to talk about how it can work in your parish!
This edition provides the immediate preparation for First Reconciliation, across six sessions.
You do not have to specify an age group or language for each license. We will send you links to all editions: English/Spanish/bilingual and ages 7-9 and 10-14.
This reproducible eResource is licensed for one year with the number of children for which you paid. You may print or email the files for use by your team and participants, but please do not post them to any web site. Please contact us if you have any questions. Thank you for cooperating with our honor system regarding our product licenses.
|Dimensions:||8½" x 11"|
The Pastoral Center
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This product really suits our needs for a bilingual parish. Having books for two age groups helps as we have children ranging from second grade into High School preparing to receive their sacraments. We really like the design for putting the parent guides on the same page with the child's information. It makes it easy to follow. Having it available as an E-resource comes in handy if we need to order extra books and don't have time to wait for them to be shipped. Our only difficulty is that the pdf is not matching up with our printer's settings so we are having to print individual 11x17 sheets and hand fold them. (This was not an issue last year so don't understand why it is not printing and folding this year).
This is a simple, straightforward, and easy-to-use program for any parent or catechist.
This is working good for these times as the parents can help their children quite easily with minimum assistance.