Growing Up Catholic offers a carefully tested and well-crafted sacramental formation process. It provides the immediate preparation for First Reconciliation, First Communion, and/or Confirmation in restored order.
Growing Up Catholic sacramental preparation is:
- Designed to coach parents to share their faith with their children.
- Based on handouts, which empower parents, help children learn, keep costs down, and extend faith into the household with long-lasting effects.
- Focused on bringing faith home with at-home activities. We send families home with a household plan.
- About loving Jesus! We want to help the children (and the parents!) fall deeper in love with Jesus, not just absorb theological knowledge.
- Available in multiple formats: different age groups (7-9, 10-14), English & Spanish, U.S. and Commonwealth countries, and flexibility to work well in parishes, schools, homes, rural areas, and more.
- Affordable: delivered as either an eResource that you print yourself or affordable color booklets, keeping your costs down.
When we coach young parents to become the primary ones who form their children for the sacraments, we do three big things:
- We evangelize and call the parents to greater faith, even if both are not Catholic.
- We begin a conversation about faith between the parent and child.
- We set the stage for a lifetime of faith.
Read leader documents, view sample pages, and learn more at GrowingUpCatholic.com.
Order a free, complete preview or pre-order here.
Questions about how it works? Give us a call at the number above. We're happy to talk about how it can work in your parish!
This edition provides the immediate preparation for First Eucharist, across six sessions. Use it along with our First Reconciliation resource.
You do not have to specify an age group or language for each license. We will send you links to all editions: English/Spanish/bilingual and ages 7-9 and 10-14.
This reproducible eResource is licensed for one year with the number of children for which you paid. You may print or email the files for use by your team and participants, but please do not post them to any web site. Please contact us if you have any questions. Thank you for cooperating with our honor system regarding our product licenses.
|Dimensions:||8½" x 11"|
The Pastoral Center
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This course is great for the covid times because parents can have the help they need to teach their children.
Really like the new tabloid format option. Cuts down on waste and should enable easier sharing at the kitchen table with kids. I really enjoy that you continue to update the materials and keep things fresh yet sound and family friendly.