This resource is included in the Fratelli Tutti Learning Bundle. For the best value, buy the whole bundle for only $35!
This eResource kit gives you everything you need to give an overview Powerpoint presentation on Fratelli Tutti and lead a group discussion (60-90 minute event). Your license gives you permission to share the documents within your entire parish, school community, or diocesan office. We also give you the source files (Powerpoint and Microsoft Word) so you can edit them yourself.
Use this kit with:
- Your parish or school staff
- Your pastoral council and/or leadership teams
- A parish-wide gathering
- Parents during faith formation classes or at a PTA meeting
- RCIA groups
- Any other parish groups
The kit includes:
- Powerpoint Presentation (37 slides) - Beautifully designed slides with short bullet points, as well as more detailed talking points in the presenter notes.
- Event Outline (2 pages) - Helpful tips on how to organize and facilitate a parish gathering.
- Detailed talking points (13 pages) - Full notes to speak from, with references to the related paragraphs in Pope Francis' document for each point.
- Presentation summary (2 pages) - A shorter bullet-point summary to distribute or use as the basis for later discussions.
- Reflection questions (1 page) - Discussion questions for each section of the presentation.
- Prayers (2 pages) - A variety of prayers for your gathering or other parish events.
- Logo - Use our artwork to make flyers or posters promoting your event.
- Text analysis & word cloud (1 page) - Insights on word frequency and more.
- Bonus materials - Two additional statements by Pope Francis that helped set the stage for the document.
A similar Fratelli Tutti Video Learning Kit has a narrated online video of this presentation (with optional DVD), which you can use in an event or have your people watch at home.
This reproducible eResource is sold with a lifetime license for use within a parish, school, or diocesan office. You are allowed to make unlimited copies for use within your own community. You may also email these to members of your team or participants in your program. If you serve more than one parish or school, each should purchase its own license. You may not post our eResources to any web site without explicit permission to do so. Please contact us if you have any questions. Thank you for cooperating with our honor system regarding our product licenses.
The Pastoral Center
Fumiaki Tosu is a teacher, story-teller, and peace-maker. He is a former high school and college Theology teacher, as well as former member of the Catholic Worker community in San Jose, CA. He currently works for the Jesuit Volunteer Corps Northwest, and lives in Portland, Oregon. He has his Master of Divinity degree from the Jesuit School of Theology of Santa Clara University.