Growing Up Catholic Faith Stories
Perfect for COVID-19 at-home formation • Designed for parent-child interactions
A whole family catechetical series for adults, children, and teens for at-home formation and/or facilitated parish sessions. The story-based approach focuses on the core of our Catholic faith and coaching parents to share their faith with their children.
- Can be used for intergenerational family catechesis, children’s catechumenate, or catch-up catechesis.
- Organized into three years, each focused on a different set of stories, with 15 sessions per year.
- Use as facilitated parish sessions, at-home sessions, or the recommended hybrid parish/home model.
- Sessions are based around color family booklets, with editions for young children or ages 11-14. Either print your own ($6/child) OR purchase copies ($12/child).
- Leader documents ($12) include facilitator guides for six in-parish sessions, family retreat guides, leader guide, and more.
- Extra features specifically for children's catechumenate.
- Spanish language editions available: both bilingual (Spanish parent/English child) and all-Spanish.
- Commonwealth English editions available for the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, and other Commonwealth countries.