A complete week-long summer program for teaching Pope Francis' encyclical, On Care for Our Common Home
Reproducible, downloadable eResource
Whether you run a large established VBS program or are starting a small new one, EarthKeepers VBS makes it easy, fun, and affordable.
- Teaches the lessons of On Care for Our Common Home (Laudato Si') in an engaging and age-appropriate way.
- Scripture-centered approach, with additional stories that bring these topics alive.
- Includes components you've come to expect from major VBS programs.
- Engaging music, with sing-along videos and hand motions for select songs.
- Built with flexible options so you can choose what works best for your program.
- Designed to minimize waste so we can better care for our common home!
The downloadable kit includes the following reproducible resources:
- "VBS: What, Why, and How" and Leader Guide for getting started, even if you've never been to a VBS
- Large Group Session Guide with talking points and tips for opening, "go deeper," and closing sessions.
- Bible Stories Guide for leading interactive Scripture-based sessions, with optional Powerpoint or printed visuals.
- Guides for preparing snacks and facilitating indoor and outdoor games.
- Crafts & Activities Guide with clear instructions, as well as reproducible handouts.
- Music resources including sing-along videos, scores, MP3 files, and suggested hand motions.
- Editable postcard and letter templates for publicity, as well as logo art files.
- Take-home pages for parents to keep them in the loop and help them work with their children on at-home goals.
Your License. You are allowed to make unlimited copies of this eResource for use within your own VBS. If you wish to send the music home with your families, you must purchase bulk-priced CDs from us for that purpose. If you serve more than one VBS, each should purchase its own license. You may not post our eResources to any web site (without explicit permission to do so). Thank you for cooperating with our honor system regarding our eResource licenses.
|Dimensions:||8½" x 11"|
The Pastoral Center