Delivered by email • Reproducible • Lifetime license
Buy this eResource edition, receive the files by email, and download them to your own computer. Make your own copies in your school or parish.
An ancillary curriculum for teaching Pope Francis' encyclical
Our Creation Care Kids Mini-Curriculum has been designed to be flexible—formatted in short segments—so that they can be added to your existing catechetical program or combined into longer sessions.
- Teaches the lessons of On Care for Our Common Home (Laudato Si') in an engaging and age-appropriate way.
- Each session comes with a two-page child handout and a leader handout with talking points.
- Child handouts are designed for low-ink printing and will print well in black & white.
- Includes editions for two age groups: ages 5-8 and ages 9-12.
- Eight sessions of 20 to 45+ minutes, which can be added to your existing program or combined into longer sessions.
- Designed for classrooms with one leader or as a whole family process.
- Uses stories, activities, and Scripture to bring these topics alive.
- Designed to work with the Creation Care Music collection.
This reproducible eResource is sold with a lifetime license for use within a parish, school, or diocesan office. You are allowed to make unlimited copies for use within your own community. You may also email these to members of your team or participants in your program. If you serve more than one parish or school, each should purchase its own license. You may not post our eResources to any web site without explicit permission to do so. Please contact us if you have any questions. Thank you for cooperating with our honor system regarding our product licenses.
|Dimensions:||8½" x 11"|
The Pastoral Center
Paul Canavese serves as director of The Pastoral Center (PastoralCenter.com), author, frequent conference speaker, and pastoral consultant. He has his MTS from the Franciscan School of Theology in Berkeley. He directs GrowingUpCatholic.com (focused on coaching parents) and GospelLiving.org ("intentional daily life Catholicism"). He has served in a wide range of parish ministries, most recently as a pastoral consultant at Corpus Christi Parish in Piedmont, CA. Paul also has 20 years of experience in software development and management with technology startups and social media. Along with his wife Ann, two daughters, and seven chickens, he lives in Alameda, CA, where they operate a mini-urban farm and looks for creative ways to build community in their neighborhood.