Conversations about L.I.F.E. curriculum
A Whole Family Program to Guide Discussions about Loving Relationships & Safe Environment
This once-a-year program gives parents and guardians the tools they need to help their children—from pre-school through high school—to understand and navigate the ever-changing world of relationships. It empowers families to talk about relationships, sex, and sexual abuse in an easy-to-implement, ongoing educational program that addresses critical life issues.
Why Conversations about L.I.F.E.?
- It fulfills church mandates (including the USCCB 2002 Charter and 2008 Chaste Living document) for safe environment and chastity education, all in one program.
- It fits easily into any faith formation system: a parish school, religious education program, or youth ministry.
- It is family-based, putting parents at the center of the process and encouraging parent-child discussions.
- It takes a healthy, integrated approach, covering positive and negative relationships in the context of Church teaching in a way that will not turn off skeptical families.
- It works. It has been tested for more than a decade across the country.
- It is approved. It has received a Nihil Obstat, and was found free of doctrinal and moral error by +Jerome Listecki, the Archbishop of Milwaukee (downloadable resources are not eligible to receive Imprimaturs).
The program consists of one parent-child session per grade level from preschool through high school. A facilitator leads families through age-appropriate activities and discussions. A classroom adaptation can be used if parents are unable to attend.
Each session includes:
- A colorful PowerPoint that accompanies and directs the lesson.
- Talking points and easy-to-follow instructions for the facilitator.
- A reproducible parent-child Activity Book for use during the session.
- A reproducible follow-up at-home session for use with the classroom adaptation.
Purchase and Pricing
- Can be purchased per individual grade level or as a complete package.
- The downloadable program is sold with a lifetime parish license.
- Pricing is based on the size of your program. A program with under 50 children per grade level pays only $30 for each grade level.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS PROGRAM