This is the official companion study to season 1 of The Chosen, the groundbreaking television series about the life of Jesus. What Does It Mean to Be Chosen? parallels each episode, connecting readers to the Bible in a brand-new way
- Meet the Mains
- Lesson 1: You Are Called
- Lesson 2: You Rest
- Lesson 3: You Are Cherished
- Lesson 4: You Change Course
- Lesson 5: You Are a Witness
- Lesson 6: You Are Made New
- Lesson 7: You Are Established
- Lesson 8: You Are Carried
- Conclusion: You Are a Vessel of Praise
- A deeper look at Isaiah 43 and its fulfillment in Jesus and the lives of His followers (including us!)
- Script excerpts, quotes, and illustrations from the show
- Guiding questions for groups or individuals
Being chosen by Jesus has beautiful and far-reaching implications--although it says even more about the Chooser than the choosees. We are loved because He is love. We are saved because He is merciful. We belong to the family of God because Jesus invites us, making the Bible and all its promises as true for us today as it was for God's chosen people.
What does it actually mean to be Chosen? To answer that question, we're going Old school--Testament that is--which leads us back to the New. Which always leads us directly to Jesus.
|Dimensions:||6.9" x 8.9"|
David C Cook
|1-2 copies||$16.20 each|
|3-5 copies||$15.30 each|
|6+ copies||$14.40 each|
Amanda Jenkins is an author, speaker, and the lead creator of The Chosen's additional content. Her husband, Dallas Jenkins, son of celebrated Left Behind author Jerry Jenkins, directed and produced over a dozen feature and short films before creating The Chosen, the largest crowd-funded media project of all-time. They live outside of Chicago with their four children.
Dr. Douglas S. Huffman, the evangelical biblical consultant for the television series, is Professor of New Testament and Associate Dean of Biblical and Theological Studies at Talbot School of Theology (Biola University) in California.