Beautifully written by the Pastoral Center Team
Lovingly edited by Mike MacDonald
Complete parish eResource retreat kit, including full outline and plan, handouts, prayers, theological background, and marketing materials
Do you want to light a FIRE within your parish? Are you hoping to lead your people to holiness?
The Second Vatican Council articulated the ancient teaching of the church that all men and women are called to such holiness. We believe this call is universal, including everyone. But how to hear that call and how to respond to it remains the business of the church.
In this retreat, participants are led to the Paschal Mystery of Christ. They learn the art of self-giving love and dying to self as the pathway to holiness. Chapter five of the Constitution on the Church from Vatican II repeatedly lays out this way of faith for us: the pathway to holiness is the kind of love Christ has shown for us.
This kit includes:
- The full retreat plan and outline including full sets of talking points for each presentation
- Handouts for use throughout the retreat
- Theological background material for the presenters, drawn from the Catechism of the Catholic Church
- Training materials (both online and in print) for the small group leaders on the retreat
- A marketing kit including a poster, flier, and set of bulletin or website announcements which can be altered by you with local details
- The Wheat Retreat, a version of the Sanctus retreat for parish team members
This reproducible eResource is sold with a lifetime license for use within a parish, school, or diocesan office. You are allowed to make unlimited copies for use within your own community. You may also email these to members of your team or participants in your program. If you serve more than one parish or school, each should purchase its own license. You may not post our eResources to any web site without explicit permission to do so. Please contact us if you have any questions. Thank you for cooperating with our honor system regarding our product licenses.
|Dimensions:||8½" x 11"|
The Pastoral Center