Join the 150,000+ people who have discovered a way to pray with the right side of the brain. Praying in Color forever changed the way people pray—and will change your life, too.
- This is a revised, expanded edition of the best-selling, revolutionary guide to prayer.
- It includes double the wisdom and insight from Sybil MacBeth, from fifteen years of experience praying, teaching, and leading workshops.
- And a foreword for this edition by Lauren F. Winner.
Maybe you love color. Maybe you are a visual or kinesthetic learner, a distractible or impatient soul, or a word-weary pray-er. Perhaps you struggle with a short attention span, a restless body, or a tendency to live in your head. Maybe you hunger to know God better. The prayer practice Praying in Color® was born when Sybil's desperation to pray for family and friends intersected with her love of color and doodling. Praying in Color® invites the whole body into prayer and gives you a new way to be with God.
Why Pray in Color?
- You want to pray but words escape you.
- Sitting still and staying focused in prayer are a challenge.
- Your body wants to be part of your prayer.
- You want to just hang out with God but don’t know how.
- Listening to God feels like an impossible task.
- Your mind wanders and your body complains.
- You want a visual, concrete way to pray.
- You need a new way to pray.
|Dimensions:||7" x 8½"|
|1-2 copies||$19.80 each|
|3-5 copies||$18.70 each|
|6+ copies||$17.60 each|
Sybil MacBeth is a doodler, dancer, and former community college math professor. She combines her years of experience in the mathematics classroom with her lifelong love of prayer to lead workshops and retreats around the country. As a confessed non-artist, she marvels at God's sense of whimsy and humor in giver her a way to pray through drawing.