Embark on a whimsical journey to encounter and protect the majesty of Earth. With rhyming prose and a call to simple but impactful action, this book invites young readers to serve as caretakers for the natural world around them.
With a gentle, rhyming story by bestselling author Lisa M. Hendey and artwork by award-winning Italian illustrator Giuliano Ferri, I Am Earth’s Keeper describes one child's pre-dawn kayak ride that opens his eyes to the astonishingly beautiful world around him. Observing the rising sun, frogs, fish, birds, trees, and gentle breeze, he begins to marvel at the life all around, and to imagine how he can care for it.
Inspired by St. Francis and his famous love song "Canticle of Brother Sun and Sister Moon," this warmhearted book sparks the imagination of young readers to connect more deeply with God’s creation and develop an ever-deepening sense of commitment to living in solidarity with nature. I Am Earth’s Keeper offers:
- A warm, calming visual presentation with exquisite illustrations
- An empowering message that children are ready to act as stewards of the natural world
- An inspiring reminder to treasure the life all around us
- An ideal book for reading aloud at bedtime, story time, Sunday school, or in the classroom
- The perfect gift for children ages 3-8, for birthdays, Earth Day celebrations, summer gifts, and more
|Dimensions:||11" x 8½"|
|1-2 copies||$15.83 each|
|3-9 copies||$15.11 each|
|10-49 copies||$14.39 each|
|50-99 copies||$14.03 each|
|100+ copies||$13.49 each|