Ten real-life stories, written and edited by young adult Catholics, trying to discover how they are called to carry out their faith within their daily lives. You will be both inspired and challenged by their passion, dedication, courage, and love for God and others.
Stories included are:
- Asking Questions and Taking Action
- Chasing a Dream in a Foreign Land
- Gaining My Moral Compass
- The Scandal of Our Tradition
- Gory Stuff and the Virgin Mary
- Seeking Peace from Minnesota to Mindanao
- Experiencing God in the Struggle to Define Myself
- Laying Injustice Down at the Feet of God
- Justice in a Hospital Room
- Remaining Faithful in a Flawed System
Lacey Louwagie is a freelance writer and editor with a degree in English from the College of St. Benedict in St. Joseph, Minnesota. She was raised on a farm in rural Minnesota near the town of Cottonwood, and now lives in a cozy little house in South Dakota with her husband, Ivan VenOsdel, two cats, a dog, and hundreds of books. She blogs about writing at http//llword.wordpress.com and about Catholicism at www.youngadultcatholics-blog.com.
Kate Ward is a Ph.D. student in theological ethics at Boston College. She earned a A. B. from Harvard in psychology and an M.Div. from Catholic Theological Union. Originally from Albany, NY, she lives in Boston with her husband, the talk show host, Matthew Filipowicz.
|Dimensions:||6" x 8"|
|1-2 copies||8.96 each|
|3-5 copies||8.46 each|
|6+ copies||7.96 each|