Worship More, Spend Less, Give Presence, Love All • An updated and revised version of a book that has already impacted thousands of churches.
Advent's powerful story brings with it the promise of transformation in Jesus' followers as they celebrate his birth with faithfulness and integrity by aligning themselves with Christ rather than competing with today's consumerist impulses.
Are you tired of how consumerism has stolen the soul of Christmas? This year, take a stand! Join the groundswell of Christ-followers who are choosing to make Christmas what it should be---a joyous celebration of Jesus' birth that enriches our hearts and the world around us, not a retail circus that depletes our pocketbooks and defeats our spirits. Advent Conspiracy shows you how to substitute consumption with compassion by practicing four simple but powerful, countercultural concepts:
- Worship Fully---because Christmas begins and ends with Jesus!
- Spend Less---and free your resources for things that truly matter.
- Give More---of your presence: your hands, your words, your time, your heart.
- Love All---the poor, the forgotten, the marginalized, and the sick in ways that make a difference.
Find out how to have a Christmas worth remembering, not dreading. Christmas can still change the world when you, like Jesus, give what matters most---your presence.
- 1. A Prophetic Dream
- 2. The Religion of Consumerism
- 3. Worship Fully
- 4. Spend Less
- 5. Give More
- 6. Love All
- 7. What If?
- Letters from Co-Conspirators
- Small Group DVD Discussion Guide
This updated and revised version, with some all-new content, will share stories of the impact this movement has made around the globe as well as giving individuals and churches even better, more practical help in planning the kind of Christmas that truly can change the world.
New introduction, new chapter and changes throughout.
|Dimensions:||8" x 5.3"|
|1-2 copies||$13.50 each|
|3-5 copies||$12.75 each|
|6+ copies||$12.00 each|