When a loved dies, those left behind experience the stages of grief. But everyone's experience is different and lasts a different amount of time.
Author Alaric Lewis lost his mother when he was only seven; he is also, among many other things, a cancer survivor. In A Healing Year, Lewis offers a brief essay and either a Scripture passage or inspirational quote for every day of the year. He touches upon:
- Grieving as a life-long process
- The importance of having friends to support us
- How we keep our loved one's memories alive by choosing to live for God
- Why difficult times should be welcomed
- How wrong turns often lead us into God's grace
- How God waits to fill the emptiness of loss
Writing in a style that is conversational and easy to understand, Lewis believes that God is active in our lives in many ways. It is only with God's abundant love that we can begin to truly heal.
|Dimensions:||6" x 8"|
|1-2 copies||13.46 each|
|3-5 copies||12.71 each|
|6+ copies||11.96 each|