Are you struggling under the burden of debt without a financial cushion to fall back on? Do you long for financial freedom—to live comfortably, pay for your children’s education, or retire while you’re still young enough to enjoy it? Sam and Rob Fatzinger can help you cultivate the values and virtues you need to achieve your financial goals.
In A Catholic Guide to Spending Less and Living More, the husband-and-wife team shares their extraordinary story of raising fourteen children on a modest income while living in an expensive metropolitan region. Their practical wisdom, hard-won spiritual insights, and Catholic perspectives on how they have created their own plan based on the financial advice of popular experts such as Dave Ramsey, Chris Hogan, and Brandon “Mad Fientist” Ganch will help you achieve your financial goals:
- Break free of debt—even if your family lives on one income.
- Pay off your mortgage and other big-ticket expenditures.
- Save for long- and short-term goals.
- Enjoy fun family vacations without going into debt.
- Cultivate interior virtues such as gratitude and generosity to prevent resentment and hoarding.
- Help your kids become good money managers and discerning consumers.
- Achieve a happier marriage and family life through Catholic principles of good stewardship.
Free, downloadable resources and financial planning tools are available on their website.
|Dimensions:||5½" x 8½"|
Ave Maria Press
|1-2 copies||$14.91 each|
|3-9 copies||$14.23 each|
|10-49 copies||$13.56 each|
|50-99 copies||$13.22 each|
|100+ copies||$12.71 each|
“A timely antidote to the materialistic fallacy that more stuff means more happiness.”
“With their on-fire faith, extra-large family, and big dreams, Sam and Rob Fatzinger are sure to inspire you. No more excuses! This gem of a book is filled with good faith, humor, and practical advice to help you get your financial house in order.”
“If Rob and Sam Fatzinger can live a debt-free life with fourteen kids, so can you! It takes commitment, prayer, attention to detail, and a good sense of humor to make it all work. Their guide is a must-read for anyone interested in simplifying their life, becoming financially stable, and living their Catholic faith.”