The role of godparent has special meaning for Catholics because it extends far beyond Baptism. Your Godchild speaks to the concerns of new godparents by exploring the meaning of this lifelong commitment to their godchild's journey of faith.
- What is the sacrament of Baptism?
- What does it means to be a godparent?
- Must godparents be baptized Catholics?
- Why do we baptize babies?
- What is prayer?
- What are godparents' responsibilities to godchildren?
This informative booklet is packed with activities for godparents and godchildren, tips on spiritual nurturing, and ways to explore their role when making this important commitment.
|Dimensions:||10.61" x 8.86"|
|1-2 copies||$4.50 each|
|3-5 copies||$4.25 each|
|6+ copies||$4.00 each|