Looking for the Fountain of Youth? Research shows that spirituality is a key to longevity and vitality. People with a strong faith do indeed live longer, happier, and healthier lives.
Young in the Spirit explores the impact of spirituality on aging and care giving as well as how to strengthen our faith during our "golden years." Our spirit requires daily attention to sustain the trial and tests of this life and ease the transition to the next, and this book offers suggestions on how to do that.
- Making personal prayers and devotions part of our daily routine
- Participating in a faith community
- Serving and caring for seniors
- Reaching for the Lord in our suffering and loss
- Sharing our spiritual story
|Dimensions:||5.04" x 8.91"|
|1-4 copies||$9.86 each|
|5-9 copies||$9.31 each|
|10+ copies||$8.76 each|