This resource is published by our friends at Herald Press/MennoMedia, an agency of Mennonite Church USA and Mennonite Church Canada. Mennonites are fellow Christians known for their stances on voluntary simpicity, peace, and social justice.
Waging Peace: Muslim and Christian Alternatives is a documentary that explores threads of peacemaking in both Muslim and Christian traditions through the years. It includes stories of how people in these faith groups are working to overcome mistrust, hatred and violence by working to understand each other.
- A peace camp for Christian, Jewish and Muslim children helps build bridges of understanding at an early age
- Working together, Muslims and Christians make quilts for refugees and learn to know one another
- A group of Muslim medical students establish a health clinic for their low-income neighbors
- Members of Christian Peacemaker Teams provide a peaceful presence in Iraq
- Seminary students from many faith traditions study in an interfaith setting
Option English and Spanish subtitles.
|Dimensions:||5½" x 7½"|
MennoMedia / Herald Press