Don't just pray with your mind and voice. Learn to pray like a psalmist!
Popular retreat and workshop leader Roy DeLeon guides you step-by-step as you discover how to use motion, together with the vibrant words of the Psalms, to reinvigorate your daily prayer life.
This informative, practical, DVD will guide you through the process of Praying with the Body as it is detailed in Roy DeLeon's book. Ideal for personal or group use, follow Roy step-by-step into:
- Introduction to the Practice
- Warming Up
- Three Alleluia Prayer sessions
- Psalm 8: How majestic is your name in all the earth!
- Psalm 34: Seek peace and pursue it.
- Psalm 32: Be glad in the Lord and rejoice!
- Three Sanctus Prayer sessions
- Psalm 23: My cup overflows
- Psalm 1: In all that they do, they prosper
- Psalm 139: I am fearfully and wonderfully made
- Three Amen Prayer sessions
- Psalm 4: You alone make me lie down in peace
- Psalm 51: Create in me a clean heart, O God
- Psalm 138: I give you thanks with my whole heart
Each session includes an invocation, holy reading, silent reflection, and other easy-to-learn practices, making this DVD both a Praying with the Body workshop in itself, as well as the perfect complement to the book.
[Note to all pray-ers: For those who are older, or physically challenged, many of the movements in this video can be followed from a sitting position.]
|Dimensions:||5½" x 7½"|
|1-2 copies||26.96 each|
|3-5 copies||25.46 each|
|6+ copies||23.96 each|