A great way to share the message of Pope Francis' new encyclical Fratelli Tutti!
Peace Lab is a Bible and activity-based learning experience with tracks for grades K-5 and preschoolers ages 4-5 (and added options for grades 6-8). It is part of the Growing Up Catholic family.
Purchase this starter kit if you want printed leader guides, DVDs, and other components in hand. The following physical items will be shipped to you:
- Includes all leader guides plus supporting documents, all conveniently organized in a single three-ring binder with labeled tabs.
- Easily remove pages to reproduce, arrange by day, or organize in other ways.
- Includes: Director Guide, Worship & Drama Guide, Active Response Guide, Bible Response Guide, Creative Response Guide, Early Childhood Leader Guide, Songbook, Adaptations for Grades 6-8, and Take-Home Parent Engagement Handouts.
Electronic file CD-ROM:
- All files from the downloadable starter kit (see above).
- Includes same reproduction license: make copies from electronic files or physical documents.
Song Audio CD (only for use in the VBS)
- Purchase additional send-home CDs at affordable bulk prices.
Two copies each of:
- Invitation poster (11"x17")
- Bible Memory poster (11"x17")
Sample child booklets (not reproducible - purchase additional copies separately)
- My Book of Stories (for early childhood)
- Lab Book (for grades 1-5)
Your License. You are allowed to make unlimited copies of this eResource for use within your own VBS, with the exception of the music and child booklets. If you wish to send the music home with your families, you must purchase bulk-priced CDs from us for that purpose. Booklets are sold only in print. If you serve more than one VBS, each should purchase its own license. You may not post our eResources to any web site (without explicit permission to do so). Thank you for cooperating with our honor system regarding our eResource licenses.
|Dimensions:||10½" x 12"|
The Pastoral Center
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This product fits perfect for our times when it is so important to teach Peace to our children. We will use it for several different sessions with different age groups.