The Jesus Creed series teaches how to live out Jesus' command to love God and to love your neighbor as yourself. When an expert in the law asked Jesus for the greatest commandment, Jesus responded with the Shema, the ancient Jewish creed that commands Israel to love God with heart, soul, mind, and strength. But the next part of Jesus' answer would change the course of history. Jesus amended the Shema, giving his followers a new creed for life, the Jesus Creed: loving God with heart, soul, mind, and strength, but also loving others as themselves.
The books and DVDs available on the Jesus Creed provide a dynamic exploration, both written and visual, of what it means to love God and love others. Use it as a personal study or as an invigorating church-wide study program for adults, high-schoolers, and young children. The Jesus Creed inspires us to take to heart the two most basic teachings of Jesus - loving God and loving others.
This package includes:
- 2 copies of the book, The Jesus Creed: Loving God and Loving Others - 10th Anniversary Edition
- The Jesus Creed DVD
- 2 copies of 40 Days Living the Jesus Creed, a devotional guide
- 2 copies of The Jesus Creed for Students - Engage and challenge high school and college students to truly become followers of Jesus.
- The Jesus Creed for Students DVD
- 2 copies of Sharing God’s Love: The Jesus Creed for Children
- 1 copy of the Sharing God’s Love Teacher Lesson and Activity Guide