Perfect for COVID-19 at-home formation • Designed for parent-child interactions • Perfect for children's catechumenate
A whole family catechetical series for adults, children, and teens for at-home formation and/or facilitated parish sessions. The story-based approach focuses on the core of our Catholic faith and coaching parents to share their faith with their children.
- Can be used for intergenerational family catechesis, children’s catechumenate, or catch-up catechesis.
- Organized into three years, each focused on a different set of stories, with 15 sessions per year.
- Use as facilitated parish sessions, at-home sessions, or the recommended hybrid parish/home model.
- Extra features specifically for children's catechumenate.
- Spanish language editions available: both bilingual (Spanish parent/English child) and all-Spanish.
- Commonwealth English editions available for the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, and other Commonwealth countries.
License includes access to color family booklets (editions for young children or ages 11-14).
Jesús vive / Jesus Lives, the second year of Faith Stories, presents the gospel story—the life, death and resurrection of Jesus.
- ¿Quién es Jesús? / Who Is Jesus?
- Jesús ha nacido / Jesus Is Born
- Amigos de Jesús / Friends of Jesus
- Zaqueo / Zacchaeus
- Marta y María / Mary and Martha
- Las parábolas de Jesús / The Parables of Jesus
- El hijo que se fue lejos / The Son Who Ran Away
- El hombre que se detuvo para ayudar / The Man Who Stopped to Help
- Los milagros de Jesús / The Miracles of Jesus
- Bartimeo / Bartimaeus
- El picnic especial / The Special Picnic
- Los últimos días de Jesús / The Last Days of Jesus
- Llegando a Jerusalén / Arriving in Jerusalem
- Cómo murió Jesús / How Jesus Died
- Jesús está vivo / Jesus Is Alive
This reproducible eResource is licensed for one year with the number of children for which you paid. You may print or email the files for use by your team and participants, but please do not post them to any web site. Please contact us if you have any questions. Thank you for cooperating with our honor system regarding our product licenses.
|Dimensions:||8½" x 11"|
The Pastoral Center
Before retiring, Judith Dunlap was involved in religious education for over 30 years. She spoke throughout the country and wrote about the importance of the family’s role in catechesis. She served as a consultant for St. Anthony Messenger Press (now Franciscan Communications). She continues to give retreats and parish missions on various topics of faith. She has a B.A. in education from Marquette University and an M.A. in theology from the University of Dayton. She is married, and has five children and ten grandchildren.
Mary Cummins Wlodarski has been a parish minister (DRE, Pastoral Associate) since 1976. This is the same year she married Wayne, with whom she raised their three, now adult, children. Mary has a B.S. in Education and an M.A. in Theological Studies, both from the University of Dayton along with an Associate in Pastoral Supervision from United Theological Seminary. Most recently she is an adjunct instructor for the Office of Learning and Teaching at UD.