Perfect for COVID-19 at-home formation • Designed for parent-child interactions • Perfect for children's catechumenate
A whole family catechetical series for adults, children, and teens for at-home formation and/or facilitated parish sessions. The story-based approach focuses on the core of our Catholic faith and coaching parents to share their faith with their children.
- Can be used for intergenerational family catechesis, children’s catechumenate, or catch-up catechesis.
- Organized into three years, each focused on a different set of stories, with 15 sessions per year.
- Use as facilitated parish sessions, at-home sessions, or the recommended hybrid parish/home model.
- Extra features specifically for children's catechumenate.
- Spanish language editions available: both bilingual (Spanish parent/English child) and all-Spanish.
- Commonwealth English editions available for the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, and other Commonwealth countries.
Purchase includes a set of 15 color family booklets.
God Calls, the first year of Faith Stories, introduces the Old Testament (Hebrew Scriptures).
- Un Dios
- En el principio
- Un pueblo elegido
- Dios llama a Abraham y a Sara
- Dios llama a José
- La tierra prometida
- Dios llama a Moisés
- Dios llama a Rut
- Reyes y reinas
- Dios llama a David
- Dios llama a Ester
- Profetas y héroes
- Dios llama a Elías
- Dios llama a Daniel
- El Mesías Prometido
This reproducible eResource is licensed for one year with the number of children for which you paid. You may print or email the files for use by your team and participants, but please do not post them to any web site. Please contact us if you have any questions. Thank you for cooperating with our honor system regarding our product licenses.
|Dimensions:||8½" x 11"|
The Pastoral Center
Before retiring, Judith Dunlap was involved in religious education for over 30 years. She spoke throughout the country and wrote about the importance of the family’s role in catechesis. She served as a consultant for St. Anthony Messenger Press (now Franciscan Communications). She continues to give retreats and parish missions on various topics of faith. She has a B.A. in education from Marquette University and an M.A. in theology from the University of Dayton. She is married, and has five children and ten grandchildren.
Mary Cummins Wlodarski has been a parish minister (DRE, Pastoral Associate) since 1976. This is the same year she married Wayne, with whom she raised their three, now adult, children. Mary has a B.S. in Education and an M.A. in Theological Studies, both from the University of Dayton along with an Associate in Pastoral Supervision from United Theological Seminary. Most recently she is an adjunct instructor for the Office of Learning and Teaching at UD.