Paperback book -- 64 pages -- Renew International -- 2004
Finding God @ Work is an attempt to raise our awareness, as contained in a popular saying, that "Bidden or not bidden, God is present." This six-session small group faith-sharing book has been developed to help readers think differently about their work and spirituality and to share their experiences with others. Based on the social inquiry method, it attempts to make the spirituality of work a transformative reality in our world.Session titles:
- Spirituality of Work: An Oxymoron?
- Work: A Burden to be Borne or a Share in God's Creative Power?
- Dealing with Others at Work
- Balancing Work, Personal, Family, Church, and Community Responsibilities
- Deciding Right and Wrong at Work
- Working to Make the System Work
|Dimensions:||5.2" x 8.4"|
|1-4 copies||$6.26 each|
|5-9 copies||$5.91 each|
|10+ copies||$5.56 each|