Save an extra 20% when you buy this entire group of eResources for parish leaders.
This group includes:
- Laudato Si' Powerpoint & Talking Points (50-slide Powerpoint, 16-page PDF/Word)
- Open Hearts - Open Minds: Working together on Creation Care even when some disagree (3 PDF documents)
- Laudato Si' Glossary: Definitions of key terms in the document (5 page PDF, not available separately)
- Laudato Si' prayer collection: from Pope Francis and Saint Francis. Formatted with artwork, ready to reproduce. (3 page PDF)
- Laudato Si' quick quotes: for teachers and homilists. (3 page PDF)
- Laudato Si': The Pope's Encyclical in original length. (82 page PDF)
Bonus resources (not sold separately):
This reproducible eResource is sold with a lifetime license for use within a parish, school, or diocesan office. You are allowed to make unlimited copies for use within your own community. You may also email these to members of your team or participants in your program. If you serve more than one parish or school, each should purchase its own license. You may not post our eResources to any web site without explicit permission to do so. Please contact us if you have any questions. Thank you for cooperating with our honor system regarding our product licenses.
|Dimensions:||8½" x 11"|
The Pastoral Center
Paul Canavese serves as director of The Pastoral Center (PastoralCenter.com), author, frequent conference speaker, and pastoral consultant. He has his MTS from the Franciscan School of Theology in Berkeley. He directs GrowingUpCatholic.com (focused on coaching parents) and GospelLiving.org ("intentional daily life Catholicism"). He has served in a wide range of parish ministries, most recently as a pastoral consultant at Corpus Christi Parish in Piedmont, CA. Paul also has 20 years of experience in software development and management with technology startups and social media. Along with his wife Ann, two daughters, and seven chickens, he lives in Alameda, CA, where they operate a mini-urban farm and looks for creative ways to build community in their neighborhood.