Need international shipping? Other questions? Contact us at the phone number above or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is a great option for gifting your Christmas attendees. For the price of a booklet, give them a hardcover book that helps them reflect on these touching real-life stories of Incarnation. Help them recognize Christ when he appears in their lives.
This Christmas open your heart and your home to twelve of the finest contemporary spiritual authors and their insights into the true meaning of Christmas. In heartfelt stories from their own lives, they share the simple truth they have come to know about the greatest of all mysteries.
Christmas Presence is a collection of twelve touching stories about gifts that were "more than they seemed." Each author recalls a special Christmas gift and how it evoked emotions and feelings that are both priceless and unforgettable. With a style that is warm and engaging, the stories explore how the true spirit of Christmas--the presence of the divine in the world--can be experienced in the gifts we give and receive during the holiday season.
This beautiful hardcover book is sure to become a treasured classic that people will read again and again, year after year.
- Introduction by Gregory F. Augustine Pierce
- "Christmas Shopping in the Mall of the Heart," Kass Dotterweich
- "Dad's GIft," Tom McGrath
- "The Christmas Stockings," James Stephen Behrens
- "The Year of the Toaster," Alice Camille
- "Christmas in Connecticut, 1972," Michael Leach
- "I Had Already Named Him 'Buddy,'" Patrick Hannon
- "Five Golden Days," Delle Chatman
- "The Frog in the Manger," Fredric Hang
- "Big Harriet, in Open-Toed Platform Heels, Walking Bosco and Bismark," Carol DeChant
- "The Christmas Kaleidoscope," John Shea
- "The Frequent Bald Statements of Love We Exchange," Patrick T. Reardon
- "The Story That Gives Us Stories," Vinita Hampton Wright
|Format:||BOX OF 32 HARDCOVER BOOKS|
|Dimensions:||8" x 11"|