Weekly discussion guides for the Sunday readings of Lent • Year A (Lent 2020) Edition
PLUS an easy-to-follow leader's guide
This reproducible eResource provides both content and faith sharing starter questions for small groups during Lent. The Sunday readings come alive in this resource, helping participants integrate them into their daily lives.
Beautifully illustrated and laid out, this resource will find its way into many areas of parish life. Each includes:
- Opening prayer
- Conversation starters for reflecting back on the last week
- Scripture readings from the Old and New Testaments
- Reflections with insights on the readings and how they may speak to us today
- Questions for reflection and conversation
- Closing prayer
Three format options:
- Print double-sided on 8.5" x 14" paper (legal size in the U.S.) and fold once to make booklets for each week.
- Print on 8.5" x 11" paper and staple in packets (three pages per week).
- LARGE PRINT: Print on 8.5" x 11" paper and staple in packets (five pages per week).
All elements of this eResource are reproducible and you get a license for use in your own parish. You may also email the elements of this to people who must miss a meeting, or to leaders as they prepare.
This reproducible eResource is sold with a lifetime license for use within a parish, school, or diocesan office. You are allowed to make unlimited copies for use within your own community. You may also email these to members of your team or participants in your program. If you serve more than one parish or school, each should purchase its own license. You may not post our eResources to any web site without explicit permission to do so. Please contact us if you have any questions. Thank you for cooperating with our honor system regarding our product licenses.
|Dimensions:||8½" x 11"|
The Pastoral Center
Ann Naffziger has her MDiv from the Jesuit School of Theology and MA in Biblical Languages from the Graduate Theological Union, both in Berkeley. Ann has worked in a variety of parish roles, as well as serving as a hospital chaplain, spiritual director, scripture instructor, and lecturer at the Jesuit School of Theology at Santa Clara University. She has written articles in the field of spirituality and scripture for America, BustedHalo.com, Commonweal, The National Catholic Reporter, Spiritual Life: A Journal of Contemplative Spirituality, and other publications. She is also a Master Gardener and girls' softball coach.