Get over 20% off these resources when buying them together!
Purchase this collection of seven downloadable, reproducible 2020 Year A resources and share them with your entire pastoral team and community. You can make unlimited copies of these resources and use them in many areas of parish life. Click on the resource name to preview and learn more about each title.
- Bringing Home the Gospel - Reflections and Questions for Busy Parents on the Gospel Readings
- Picturing the Sunday Word - Lectionary-based lllustrations for Year A
- Word of the Week - One-Page Bulletin Inserts with Cartoons, Reflections, and Questions of the Week
- The Catholic Way: Breaking Open the Word - A Simple Yet Powerful Two-Page Process
- The Sunday Flock - Cartoons & Questions for Bulletins and Social Media
- The Gospel Stories of Jesus - Sunday Gospel Reflections (English edition, sold separately in Spanish)
- Questions of the Week - Based on the Lectionary Readings
This reproducible eResource is sold with a one year license for use within a parish, school, or diocesan office. You are allowed to make unlimited copies for use within your own community. You may also email these to members of your team or participants in your program. If you serve more than one parish or school, each should purchase its own license. You may not post our eResources to any web site without explicit permission to do so. Please contact us if you have any questions. Thank you for cooperating with our honor system regarding our product licenses.
|Dimensions:||8½" x 11"|
The Pastoral Center
Ann Naffziger has her MDiv from the Jesuit School of Theology and MA in Biblical Languages from the Graduate Theological Union, both in Berkeley. Ann has worked in a variety of parish roles, as well as serving as a hospital chaplain, spiritual director, scripture instructor, and lecturer at the Jesuit School of Theology at Santa Clara University. She has written articles in the field of spirituality and scripture for America, BustedHalo.com, Commonweal, The National Catholic Reporter, Spiritual Life: A Journal of Contemplative Spirituality, and other publications. She is also a Master Gardener and girls' softball coach.
Jean Denton is a cartoonist, illustrator and journalist. Her "Flock" cartoon feature has been running in the North Texas Catholic newspaper since 1997. It's also been in a few other Catholic papers and magazines, and in 2007, Twenty-Third Publications published a collection of The Flock cartoons entitled "Well-Drawn Faith." Besides drawing The Flock, Jean has been a Catholic newspaper reporter, columnist, and illustrator for more than 25 years. A veteran parish catechist, former youth minister, wife, mother of three adult children, she holds a certificate in Christian spirituality from Loyola University of New Orleans.